League HOME

Current rF2 SessionViewer:

OFFICIAL League Time:

League CHAT ROOM

F1Racing
April 16, 2024, 07:56:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

F1 2009 Mod Setups

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: F1 2009 Mod Setups  (Read 2957 times)
LawsyR1

Driver Reputation: +1/-0

« on: November 25, 2009, 01:59:14 am »

Hi All,

Firstly thanks so much for an excellent mod - I was hoping and praying that f1 2009 for Wii would not be so lame but it turns out it's pretty bad.  I was depressed as I love F1 CE but I am sick of racing against Shumacher and co on old tracks.

Anyways I have bought RFactor and installed your mod - fantastic, this is what i've been looking for.

I am driving with the AI on 100 % in the Toro Rosso - Always start in the bottom.

Just wondering if I can download some decent setups from anyone as I am about 4 seconds off the pace and hae never been really good at setting the car up?

Also do different setups effect cars differently?

Thanks

James
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MS7XWDC
Administrator

Driver Reputation: +14/-0

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 07:39:14 am »

all cars equal.

thx for the kind words .....

realize this is F1RL 09 with our custom physics ... 2010 physics are 100% better [try the public beta 11]

setups

http://www.filefront.com/14994565/Settings.zip
Report Spam   Logged
LawsyR1

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 08:05:09 pm »

Thanks - appreciate the response and I'm looking forward to being able to maybe even qualify better than last Wink

I know you feel my pain with F1 2009 Wii so FRactor is the go until 2010...

Thanks Again

James
Report Spam   Logged
alpha

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 09:02:28 am »

Got a question regarding installing setups... I downloaded the setup zip that you posted and extracted it to the userdata folder. When I'm on the track and go to garage to load setups, I see the folders but when I click on them there aren't any setups listed in the folder to load. I can confirm that the SVM files are in the setup folders but I don't see the file name in the folder for the specific track... Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged
MS7XWDC
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 11:04:56 am »

Got a question regarding installing setups... I downloaded the setup zip that you posted and extracted it to the userdata folder. When I'm on the track and go to garage to load setups, I see the folders but when I click on them there aren't any setups listed in the folder to load. I can confirm that the SVM files are in the setup folders but I don't see the file name in the folder for the specific track... Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

you driving 2010 Beta ? if so, the 2009 setups are not needed ... simply tweak the default setup that F1 2010 uses [it is very stable]

if driving F1 2009 Season, click the button that says Car Specific or All Setups
Report Spam   Logged
alpha

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 11:56:43 am »

I've dl'd the 2010 beta but I'm still playing around with 09. I tried toggling between car specific and all setups, but nothing shows up in the track folder. I tried dragging one of the setups to the userdata root and the SVM file still didn't show up in the setups folder list. Any ideas?
Report Spam   Logged
MS7XWDC
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 02:38:49 pm »

extracted it to the userdata folder.

rFactor\UserData\MS7XWDC\Settings folder
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: