League HOME

Current rF2 SessionViewer:

OFFICIAL League Time:

League CHAT ROOM

F1Racing
March 28, 2024, 07:15:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AI Update v3 by dalinfin: Feedback

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: AI Update v3 by dalinfin: Feedback  (Read 647 times)
wacc

Driver Reputation: +0/-0

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 03:00:13 am »

In my rFactor Alonso and Hamilton are the best. In qualification:
1. Hamilton
2. Alonso
3. Button
4. Massa
5. Rosberg
6. Kubica
7. I

This is the best Mod in all rFactor games !
Sorry, I can`t help you.
Report Spam   Logged

I from Poland. Sorry for my bad english.
dalinfin

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 10:23:12 am »

Vettel 1193 Hi, thanks for the feedback. which track was this on? Did you continue to qualify and race, if so, what happened?

I've left 6 teams being competitive as it would be pretty boring if Red Bull won every race, although they should have the edge along with Ferrari, Mclaren, Mercedes, Force India,Kubica and Barrichello. Try a few different tracks, it should start to balance out. Perhaps Alonso and Hamilton were setting their car up with a full tank for the race and as I explained in the notes attached, times goes up as track temperature goes up!!!!!!! Just like in real life. Allow for possible technical issues. Even the top teams have problems!!!

As for Chandhok, that really surprises me. I would like to know what others are experiencing.

Thanks and Happy Driving
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 10:30:05 am by dalinfin » Report Spam   Logged
vettel1993

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 12:05:00 pm »

if i remember right,this happened in sepang.in another RACE in china  Alonso was really competitive(OK).BUT Hamilton was 9th i think.Chandok retired as usual so i don t know his place before this.barichello was 4th(in real he is struggling to finish in the first ten i think).finally schumi is  always in first three.Until  now he can t follow rosberg...i may forgot someone, haven t played for days     i hope my english are understanding
Report Spam   Logged
dalinfin

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 02:27:47 pm »

if i remember right,this happened in sepang.in another RACE in china  Alonso was really competitive(OK).BUT Hamilton was 9th i think.Chandok retired as usual so i don t know his place before this.barichello was 4th(in real he is struggling to finish in the first ten i think).finally schumi is  always in first three.Until  now he can t follow rosberg...i may forgot someone, haven t played for days     i hope my english are understanding

Ok, thanks, your comments are noted. Your English is very good!!!!! One race is hard to go by.

Would like more feedback from you and others so I can improve the AI as required.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: