League HOME

Current rF2 SessionViewer:

OFFICIAL League Time:

League CHAT ROOM

F1Racing
March 29, 2024, 12:50:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

offline mode, qualifying questions

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: offline mode, qualifying questions  (Read 503 times)
rayuki666

Driver Reputation: +0/-0

« on: August 07, 2010, 04:14:09 pm »

hey guys just wanted to say what an awesome mod! loving being able to follow the 2010 season and play with proper drivers and all Smiley

just a quick question, is there a way to change the qual time from 10mins to higher? i have alot of problems with some drivers not even leaving the garage to do a time, i think its because of the short length of time.

i've tried editing .plr files and stuff but no matter what i edit it stays at 10mins.

if anyone knows i would be greatful.

also on a similar topic, is it possible to make it so you can have Q1, Q2, Q3 like in real life? would make for a more realistic experience Smiley

thanks again and any help would be greatly appreciated.

GO WEBBER!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

dalinfin

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 02:54:49 pm »

Hi, go into C:\Program files\rFactor\Gamedata\locations\f12010. This is where your track files are. If you have installed the game in a different directory adjust until you find the track files. In the track files each track has a .gdb file. Open with notepad and you will see all the duration times. scroll down to qualifying and change the time from 10 to 20. Repeat for each track. All the cars will now get onto track to do a qualifying time unless they have a technical problem or have crashed. DON'T FORGET THIS IS FOR OFFLINE RACING ONLY!!!!

As regards to Q1, Q2, and Q3 not possible to do this at the moment.

Happy Driving!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
rayuki666

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 07:04:27 am »

thanks heaps mate for your help, hope soon we can get a Q1 Q2 Q3 in a F1 mod with rfactor, would be awesome. i enjoy qualifying alot more then racing most of the time lol.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: